Baby Teether - Kendall the Kale
Kendall the Kale teether will serve as a sensory play toy, ease sore gums and encourage healthy eating all at the same time! Kendall is made from natural rubber and hand painted with food-grade dyes so is non-toxic, eco-friendly and safe to chew. Play with it in the bath (the 'no holes' design makes it mould-free).
- Size: 3.5 × 9 × 14.5 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber sourced sustainably from Hevea trees
- Hand-painted with safe, natural, food-graded dyes
- No need to sterilise, just wash with soapy water and leave out of direct sunlight
- Highly hygienic & mould-free thanks to our 'no holes' designs
- PVC, BPA, phthalates & nitrosamines free
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!